|French baguet/French bread||1⁄2 (1/2 loaf or 8 slices)|
|Salami slices||8 , slice|
|Edam cheese||8 , slice|
|Sweet pepper||1 , roast (roasted pickled sweet red pepper)|
|Potato salad||2 Cup (32 tbs) (See recipe below for Classic Mustard Potato Salad)|
|Idaho potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (peeled, and diced (about 1 inch chunks) Classic Mustard Potato Salad)|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 , finely chopped (Classic Mustard Potato Salad)|
|Sweet onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped (Classic Mustard Potato Salad)|
|Pickles||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped (Classic Mustard Potato Salad)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Classic Mustard Potato Salad)|
|Yellow mustard||1 Tablespoon (Classic Mustard Potato Salad)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Classic Mustard Potato Salad)|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon (Classic Mustard Potato Salad)|
1. Slice French bread or baguette diagonally into oval slices that are 1/3-1/2
inch, and at least 1.5x1.5 inches across. If you are using a larger French
bread loaf cut each oval slice in half. Cut 16 slices.
2. Mash mustard potato salad with a fork so there are no large chunks of
3. Spread 2 tablespoons of mashed mustard potato salad on top of bread and
arrange onto a large serving platter.
4. Make a cut from the center of a round slice of salami to the edge, roll the
salami slice into a cone shape and place on top of potato salad layer.
5. Top with one slice of cheese.
6. Add 1 slice of ham loosely piled on one side of the bread.
7. Slice sweet red pepper into small strips and place a piece on the side as a
Classic Mustard Potato Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine the onion, sweet salad cubes or pickles, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Stir well to combine.
3. Add in potatoes and eggs.
4. Stir gently until well coated.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.