1. Season the steak with thyme, garlic powder salt and pepper. Mix it well and let it sit at room temperature for a little bit.
2. In a skillet melt butter. Add some olive oil. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to caramelize for about 25 minutes.
3. Put the peppers and mix. Season it with salt & pepper.
4. Cook for another 10 minutes or until onion is completely amber and peppers are softened. Remove from pan and set aside.
5. Butter some rolls and toast in the oven.
6. In the pan put the steak. Add a little olive oil and the Worcestershire sauce. Mix and cook for about 7 minutes.
7. Return the vegetables to the pan. Mix and heat it through.
8. In a serving plate, serve meat on the toasted rolls with fries.