1. In a bowl, add flour and old bay seasoning. Mix it well.
2. In another bowl beat egg. Keep it aside.
3. In the third bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs and lemon salt.
4. Dredge fish pieces into flour, then wash it with egg, and roll into breadcrumbs.
5. Place it on a tray, cover, and let it sit for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator.
6. Place a large skillet on medium high, pour oil, add fish and fry in hot oil for about 5 minutes.
7. Turn fish frequently for even cooking. Remove from heat and cut it into half.
8. For tartar sauce, in a bowl combine mayonnaise, dill pickle, fresh lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce. Mix well.
9. Slice burger bun into two half. Spread sauce generously on it. Place fish on the bun.
10. Top it with tomato slices and crispy romaine lettuce.
11. Cover it with the other slice.
12. Serve fish sandwich with tomato sauce.
You may also use holiday salt blend instead of lemon salt.
Prepare tartar sauce few hours in advance.