1. Pound chicken to flatten; place in a large re-sealable plastic bag.
2. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, hoisin and oil; mix well.
3. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting. Pour the remaining marinade over chicken.
4. Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Drain and discard marinade from chicken.
6. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes.
7. Turn and baste with reserved marinade; grill 3 minutes longer.
8. Top each with a green chili and cheese slice; cover and grill for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. Take 2 slice of Sandwich roll and keep the chicken in between and serve.