Three Island Cheese Farm in Cherryville has glorious farm-made gouda cheese. Visit your local farmer's markets this season for all the fabulous artisan ingredients you need for a gorgeous artisan sandwich feast. This Grilled Gouda Cheese Sandwich is perfect for a Sunday brunch or a light lunch with friends.
1 Pound (2 thin slices)
2 Ounce (thick slice)
Pesto garlic spice blend
1 Bunch (100 gm) (whole leaves)
1. In a bowl mix together pesto garlic spice blend and mayonnaise.
2. Take a frying pan, melt butter and toast a bread slice in it.
3. Place the toast on a plate. Top it with mayonnaise spread and fresh arugula leaves.
4. In the pan toast another slice of bread.
5. Place Gouda cheese on top of it, in the pan. Allow the cheese to melt.
6. Carefully pick the bread, flip it and place it over the other slice on the tray.
7. Serve Grilled Gouda Cheese sandwich hot cut diagonally into half.