Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich for Adults
|Sour dough bread||50 Gram (2 slices)|
|Fig jam||2 Teaspoon|
|Apple||1⁄2 Medium, peeled, cored, and sliced (Pink Lady apple)|
|Prosciutto||200 Gram, cooked|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Gouda||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
1. Preheat the grill, a sandwich toasted or a Panini maker. Or simple heat a large skillet.
2. Spread the fig jam on one side of one bread slice.
3. Arrange the apple slices on top then the precooked prosciutto.
4. Butter opposite side of the second bread slice and place it down on the grill, or in the toaster/skillet, buttered side down.
5. Cover bread sliced with generous scattering of cheese.
6. Close the sandwich with other half. Butter top side. Grill on both sides until crisp and golden and cheese oozes out.
7. Cut diagonally into half and serve warm, accompanied with a good glass of cabernet red wine if you like!
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1033 Calories from Fat 510
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g90.2%
Saturated Fat 28.1 g140.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241.6 mg80.5%
Sodium 4289 mg178.7%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.8%
Sugars 15.8 g
Protein 64 g127.6%
Vitamin A 19.2% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 24.4% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet