What Happens when you take a normal Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Hammerfy it? You get a grilled mushroom, onion, tomato, Swiss, rye, taste bud popping extravaganza of taste! Watch this video and you will want to make this sandwich. Hammer guarantees it.
1 , slice
Cracked black pepper
1 Large, slice (Half ripened)
Sweet chili sauce
Baby swiss cheese slices/Baby swiss
1. On a hot griddle or in a large cast iron frying pan, melt the butter along with olive oil.
2. Saute the onions in it until soft and golden.
3. Season the onions with sea salt and cracked pepper.
4. Add the mushrooms to the onions and cook till mushrooms are soft and onions are caramelized. Move the mixture to one side.
5. Melt 2 teaspoons more butter and grill the tomato slices in it. Season them with salt and pepper.
6. When the onions and mushrooms are done, add the sweet chili sauce to them and mix well.
7. Remove to a bowl.
8. Move tomatoes to one side and heat the breakfast ham slices, turning them over to cook both sides. Flip tomatoes as well.
9. Remove ham and tomatoes to a plate and melt more butter.
10. Grill the rye bread slices on one side.
11. Top bread slices with baby Swiss cheese slice.
12. Top two slices with tomatoes and ham, and two with ham and onion-mushroom mixture. Grill until bread is nicely toasted and crisp.
13. Sandwich one slice with tomato and ham with slice with ham and onion-mushroom.
14. Do the same with the other.
15. Cut each sandwich diagonally into half.
16. Enjoy hot and cheesy grilled sandwich with a bowl of gazpacho!