Cuban Sandwich recipe.
Made with Pork ham and swiss!
This is an authentic Cuban that will please the family!
Don't forget to subscribe
250 Gram, thinly sliced
2 Clove (10 gm)
1) Take the bread loaf and cut vertically for stuffing.
2) Season the inside of the bread with olive oil, and oregano.
3) Sprinkle sea salt and little amount of pepper.
4) Sprinkle crushed pepper. Top with mustard.
5) Cut the baby Swiss cheese into slices and spread over the bread.
6) Spread the long pieces of pickles on the top of the bread.
7) Top with ham slices.
8) Cut the pork into thin slices and spread over the bread.
9) Keep the bread into the oven at 375 degrees and cook for 20 minutes.
10) Serve the sandwich with any of the sauce.