1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Slice up the cheeses and tomatoes.
3) Then in a bowl mix together the red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. After well mixed toss in the watercress.
4) Slice up the ciabatta bread and assemble the sandwich. After assembled, spread butter on the outside of the bread.
5) Preheat a grill pan or Panini press on medium, then place the sandwich on the pan and weigh it down if not in a Panini press. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
6) For the sweet potato chips, peel then wrap 2 sweet potatoes in aluminum foil and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until slightly tender. Unwrap and slice the potatoes into chip-like slices. Dress with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place back in oven until desired crispiness. Approximately 15 minutes.
7) Arrange the sandwich and chips on a plate and serve hot.
While assembling the cheese on the bread, have the cheese on both ends of the bread so the sandwich sticks together.
Cheese is one ingredient that is enjoyed by adults and kids alike. Nothing like a classic cheese sandwich for a quick bite, but put together three different cheeses into that one sandwich and that’s a treat for anyone!! A simple and tempting recipe, that’s served with simple side of sweet potato chips.