Make Ahead Saucy Sandwiches
|White sandwich bread slice||24|
|Diced cooked chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce, 1 can, undiluted|
|Chicken gravy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Prepared)|
|Canned water chestnuts||8 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Can)|
|Chopped pimentos||2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Chopped green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Potato chips||12 Ounce, crushed (Ridged, 2 Bags, 6 Ounce Each)|
1. Trim the bread crusts from the sides of the bread. Discard or reserve as desired.
2. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, soup, gravy, water chestnuts, pimientos, onions, salt and pepper.
3. Spread the mixture on 12 slices of bread.
4. Place the remaining bread on top.
5. Wrap in a foil and refrigerate.
6. In a small bowl, beat eggs and milk.
7. Unwrap frozen sandwiches and dip in egg mixture.
8. Dredge in potato chips.
9. Arrange on greased baking sheets.
10. Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.
11. Serve warm.