|Thin bread slices||4|
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Pepper||To Taste (Good sprinkling)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Preheat the oven at 300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. In a chopping board, chop ham finely.
3. Remove crusts from bread.
4. In a bowl, take cottage cheese, chopped ham and onion.
5. Spread the above mixture over 2 slices of bread and cover it with the remaining 2 slices.
6. Cut the sandwich prepared into four pieces and place it in an ovenproof dish.
7. In a bowl, break eggs and whisk it.
8. Add pepper and salt. Mix it well.
9. Add milk and mix it well.
10. Pour it over the sandwiches.
11. Butter the top of sandwiches and dust with paprika if used. Leave it aside for 30 minutes.
12. In a pan of hot water, let the dish of sandwich bake stand at half the depth of the dish.
13. Cook it in a slow oven at 300°F or Gas Mark 2 for about 1 hour or until lightly set.
14. Garnish with parsley. Serve Sandwich Bake hot with green vegetables or a crisp green salad.