1. Preheat the toaster oven and line a broiler pan with foil.
2. In a bowl, mix together pesto and cilantro.
3. Spread one side of bread slices, and spread the pesto mixture on the other.
4. In a broiler pan, place bread slices olive oil side down. the eggplant slices over the pesto spread.
5. Sprinkle roasted garlic all over the eggplant.
6. Put in layers, tomato slices, onion slice, mushroom slices and pepper slices.
7. Sprinkle with chopped herbs, cheese and pepper.
8. Place the pan in the toaster oven and allow the sandwich to heat until the cheese melts.
Many people have complained that there aren't enough vegetarian food choices. Well, here is one excellent vegetarian sandwich recipe! I think, if you can, then you should have it quite often. Enjoy the video from Chef Binks and enjoy making it.