For tartar sauce
1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for tartar sauce, and set aside.
2. In a bowl, place together bread crumbs, onion powder, wasabi powder and paprika powder and stir to mix.
3. In another bowl put together, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and oyster sauce and stir well to mix.
4. Place the tofu slice in the oyster mixture and move to coat.
5. Put the tofu in the bread crumb mixture and press lightly to coat.
6. In a non-stick pan over medium heat, heat the remaining olive oil.
7. Place the breaded tofu and allow to cook until golden brown in colour on both the side.
8. Remove the tofu from the pan and place it on a bread slice.
9. Top the tofu with a dollop of tartar sauce and put the other slice on bread on top.
Interesting! Chef Binks here shows us how to make this yummy vegan Tofu Fillet Sandwiches. I am not a vegan but if I were to be one, I think that I would immensely enjoy this dish. I think people might enjoy it otherwise too. Mazel Tov y'all!