|Yellow squash||1 Medium|
|Carrot||1 Medium, scraped and grated|
|Alfalfa sprouts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Crumbled feta cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie thousand island salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low fat cottage cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced fresh oregano||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat pita bread rounds||3 , use whole and cut in half (6 Inch In Size)|
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich filling.
5) Serve the sandwich as a snack or wrap and carry as a healthy lunch.
6) Each serving of sandwich carries 115 calories.
Calories 160 Calories from Fat 46
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.4 mg2.8%
Sodium 238.1 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.6%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 8 g16.9%
Vitamin A 51.3% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet