|Crabmeat||6 Ounce, rinsed, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onions||2 Small, finely chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|English muffins||2 , split|
|Longhorn cheese slice||4|
1. In a medium bowl, mix well combining the first 4 ingredients.
2. Lightly toast English muffin halves and spread with butter.
3. Top each muffin half with a heaping 1/4 cup of crabmeat mixture.
4. Place sandwiches on baking sheet and broil 6 to 7 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes until hot.
5. Top each with a slice of cheese and broil until cheese melts.
6. Serve the sandwiches hot spread over with melted cheese.
Calories 787 Calories from Fat 533
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.9%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g68.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.5 mg55.2%
Sodium 1268.2 mg52.8%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 28 g55.9%
Vitamin A 19% Vitamin C 40%
Calcium 41.4% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet