Chicken Salami Sandwich
|Crusty bread slices||3|
|Sliced leaf lettuce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Tablespoon, thinly cut|
|Prepared cold chicken||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Seaoned)|
|Sliced dill pickle||4|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Spread mayonnaise to 2 slices of crusty bread.
2. Put leaf lettuce to a mayonnaise slice.
3. Add cheddar cheese and prepared cold chicken to it.
4. Spread mustard to both sides of slice without mayonnaise.
5. This is the middle slice of the sandwich.
6. Put the mustard coated slice over chicken.
7. Add salami.
8. Add cheddar cheese and dill pickle.
9. Put mayonnaise coated slice on the top.
10. Sprinkle with ground pepper and cilantro.