'Porterhouse' On Bread
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Butter||2 Teaspoon, melted|
|Crusty rolls||1⁄2 , cut horizontaly|
|Mozzarella||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into halves|
|Hot peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Mozarella cheese||1 Teaspoon, grated|
1. On a plate, place the beef porterhouse, sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and garlic(1 teaspoon).
2. In a small bowl, mix garlic(1 teaspoon) and melted butter.
3. On a foil sheet, place he crusty bread, apply the garlic butter mixture over it.
4. Toast bread until golden.
5. In a skillet, heat oil, add steak, onion, mushrooms and hot peppers. Cook beef for 2-4 minutes on each side, stir the vegetables occasionally.
6. On a plate, place the bread, put the steak over bread, add vegetables and mozzarella cheese.
7. Season with cilantro and Worcestershire sauce and serve.