Party Sandwich Loaf
|For cheese and gherkins filling|
|Sharp cheese||6 Ounce, grated (185 Grams)|
|Warm milk||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Gherkin||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|For chicken salad|
|Cooked chicken||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For ham salad|
|Minced cooked ham/Luncheon meat||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped shallot/Onion||2 Teaspoon|
|For egg salad|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , chopped|
|Finely chopped olives/Gherkins||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||12 Ounce (3 Packets Of 4 Ounce Each)|
|Cream/Top of milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sandwich loaf||1 (Fresh / Day Old)|
1. For making - Cheese and Gherkin Filling
2. In a bowl, blend sharp-flavored cheese with warm milk to form a paste and add gherkins.
3. For making - Chicken Salad Filling
4. In a bowl, combined minced cooked chicken with pickle, finely chopped celery, pepper, salt and mayonnaise. Chill the mixture.
5. For making - Ham Salad Filling
6. In a bowl combined luncheon meat or minced cooked ham, minced green pepper, chopped shallot, prepared mustard, and mayonnaise and chill the mixture.
7. For making Egg Salad Filling
8. In a bowl combined hard -boiled eggs, salt, finely chopped gherkins or olives, pepper, salt, mayonnaise and prepared mustard.
9. For assembling the load- Blend the cream with cream cheese until it makes a good spreading consistency.
10. Cut off all crusts from the bread and cut them lengthwise into 5 pieces of same thickness.
11. Take a board and place a bread slice on it. Spread the cheese and gherkin filling over it. Top it with second slices of bread and spread chicken salad filling over it in even manner. Top it with third slice of bread and spread egg salad filling over it , then fourth slice with ham salad filling.
12. Top the bread with remaining bread slice.
13. Press these bread slices firmly together.
14. Spread cream cheese on all sides of the bread and roughen to give a frosty appearance.
15. Place the party sandwich loaf on a serving platter and decorate it with radish roses, cucumber slices, and celery curls. Spoon some finely chopped parsley over it before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4305 Calories from Fat 2326
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 268 g411.7%
Saturated Fat 127.4 g636.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1365.9 mg455.3%
Sodium 6070.7 mg252.9%
Total Carbohydrates 266 g88.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.5%
Sugars 61.6 g
Protein 198 g396.2%
Vitamin A 153.4% Vitamin C 26.2%
Calcium 218.7% Iron 88.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet