|Sirloin steaks/Rib||1 , almost frozen, cut into thin slices|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Onion||30 Gram, cut into rings|
|Green pepper||30 Gram, cut into rings|
|Italian style bun||2|
1. Season beef with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet heat oil, put the sliced steak in and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add onion and green pepper, cook for another few minutes, chop the ingredients with a spatula.
4. Slit open the buns and toast them lightly.
5. Stuff, the beef mixture into the buns.
6. Serve with your choice of dip or sauce.