Cheese Barbecue Sandwiches
|Eggs||2 , hard-cooked|
|Green pepper||To Taste|
|American cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Finely chop the eggs, green pepper, onion and olives.
2) Preheat oven to 350°.
3) In a bowl, combine eggs, green pepper, onion, and olives with cheese, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Divide the buns in half parts.
5) Spread the cheese mixture.
6) Cover with the other half and place inside oven to toast for melting the cheese.
7) Serve immediately with French fries or pickles.