Harvest Cheese Sandwich
|Processed cheese cube||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Processed cheese slice||6|
|Tomato slices||6 (1/2 no.)|
|Eggs||6 , poached|
|Bacon slices||6 , cooked|
1) In a saucepan, add the cheese cubes and cream.
2) Place over low heat and blend by constant stirring.
3) Keep the cheese mixture hot.
4) Place thin cheese slices on toast.
5) Place the toast inside the broiler to broil until lightly brown.
6) Add tomato slice and hot egg on top.
7) Pour the cheese sauce on top.
8) Garnish with a cooked bacon on top of each, before serving immediately.