|White fat||4 Ounce (115 Grams)|
|Cane sugar||1 1⁄4 Tablespoon (1 Heaped Tablespoon)|
|Barbados sugar||3 Ounce (85 Grams)|
|Self raising flour||1⁄2 Pound (225 Grams)|
|Soda bicarbonate||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Warm water||3 Tablespoon (For Mixing)|
1) In a saucepan melt fat, syrup and sugar together and then add flour.
2) Mix bicarbonate of soda in 5 fluid ounce (140 mililiter) warm water and add to flour mixture. Keep stirring. Add water if needed to make a soft mixture.
3) Take two greased and warmed sandwich tins and put the batter into them.
4) Now, bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
5) Serve sponge sandwich for snack.