Baked Denver Sandwiches
|Green pepper||1⁄4 , cut into 1-inch squares|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, sliced|
|Fully cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Buttered toast slices||12|
1) In a blender, coarsely chop the first 5 ingredients.
2) Now, add ham and coarsely chop ham.
3) Take a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish ad transfer all the ingredients into it.
4) Now, bake at 375 degrees until egg is cooked. Cut in six serving portions.
5) Serve it on a toast slice and top with second toast slice.
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.5%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 232.5 mg77.5%
Sodium 607.1 mg25.3%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 16 g32.6%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet