Ham Sandwiches With Apricot Mustard
|Apricot preserves||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Pumpernickel bread slices/Rye / wheat bread slices||8|
|Cooked ham/Cooked turkey||8 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Havarti||4 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Spinach leaves/Lettuce leaves||1|
1) In a bowl mix together apricot preserves and mustard.
2) Smear about 2 teaspoons apricot mixture over one side of each bread.
3) Arrange 1/4 of the ham or turkey and cheese over 4 bread slices on the apricot mixture side.
4) Place spinach or lettuce leaves over the cheese.
5) Top with remaining bread slices, mustard-side down.
6) Cut the sandwiches diagonally and serve with side of small mixed salad.