Avocado Bacon Sandwich
|Buttermilk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1 Dash|
|Blue cheese||2 Ounce, crumbled to make 1/2 cup|
|Rye bread slice||6 , toasted|
|Leaf lettuce||1 (As Required)|
|Bacon slices||12 , crisp-cooked and drained|
|Avocados||3 Medium, seeded, peeled, and sliced|
|Lemon||1 , cut into 6 wedges|
1) In a blender container, blend the buttermilk, mayonnaise, onion, Worcestershire, garlic salt and 1/2 blue cheese together on high speed until smooth.
2) Stir in rest of the blue cheese; mix thoroughly.
3) Spread the blue cheese dressing mixture generously on each toast.
4) Cover each sandwich with lettuce leaves, 2 bacon slices and few avocado slices.
5) Spoon additional dressing on top and garnish with lemon wedges.
6) Serve the Avocado Bacon Sandwiches on a platter.