Tuna Berry Sandwiches
Celery - 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Walnuts - 2 tablespoons, chopped
Mayonnaise - 1/4 cup or salad dressing - 1/4 cup
White bread - 8 slices
Jellied cranberry sauce - 1 (8-ounce) can, sliced 1/4 inch thick
Eggs - 2, slightly beaten
Milk - 3 tablespoons
Salt - Dash
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flaked tuna, finely chopped celery, chopped walnuts, and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
3. Over 4 slices of bread, spread tuna mixture and top with cranberry slices and top each with a slice of bread to make a sandwich.
4. In a shallow bowl, blend slightly beaten eggs, milk and dash of salt.
5. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture and grill over medium heat for about 6-8 minutes; turn once.
6. Serve hot Tuna Berry Sandwiches with a creamy dip, if desired.