Artichoke Olive Sandwiches on Rye
|Artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, drained and chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 Cup)|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Green onions||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ripe olives||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Rye bread slice||6 , thinly sliced|
1) In a bowl add first 6 Ingredients. Stir well to combine all.
2) Take the bread slices to toast on one side.
3) Spread 1/2 cup artichoke mixture on untoasted side of each slice of bread.
4) On a baking sheet, place the bread slices.
5) Place the baking sheet inside the broiler to broil for 3 minutes or until browned by keeping heating element 6 inches away.
6) Serve the sandwich immediately and pass your choice of sauce or dressing on side, if desired.