Artichoke Olive Sandwiches on Rye
|Artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, drained and chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 Cup)|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Green onions||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ripe olives||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Rye bread slice||6 , thinly sliced|
1) In a bowl add first 6 Ingredients. Stir well to combine all.
2) Take the bread slices to toast on one side.
3) Spread 1/2 cup artichoke mixture on untoasted side of each slice of bread.
4) On a baking sheet, place the bread slices.
5) Place the baking sheet inside the broiler to broil for 3 minutes or until browned by keeping heating element 6 inches away.
6) Serve the sandwich immediately and pass your choice of sauce or dressing on side, if desired.
Calories 346 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.3%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.2 mg8.7%
Sodium 828.2 mg34.5%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15.1%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.9%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 14 g27.5%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 33.9%
Calcium 24.9% Iron 21.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet