Bacon and Tomato Sandwich
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, sliced|
|Toast slices||4 , buttered|
1) In a skillet heat drippings and cook bacon until crisp.
2) Pour out the drippings from skillet and keep aside.
3) Add soup into the skillet and stir to mix.
4) Blend in milk, lemon juice, and pepper and stir until smooth.
5) Heat gently stirring often.
6) Make open-face sandwiches putting tomato and bacon on toast.
7) Pour hot sauce over it.
8) Serve immediately.