1. Toss the shredded potatoes with the flour and place on a medium-high lightly oiled griddle.
2. Cook until golden brown for about 3 minutes.
3. Fry the bologna on a medium-high heat until golden brown.
4. Flip and over with cheese until melted.
5. Place on bread and return to the griddle until the break is toasted.
6. Place the bread on plate with sweet potato hash browns and enjoy!
Alabama steak sandwiches are probably the simplest sandwiches you would have come across. But the flavorful meat tastes great along with the cheese. It would have been great if we could see how the finished ones look, but I hope they look great as well. Check out the video to see how you can make these simple sandwiches.