Ham And Fresh Pear Open Sandwich
|French bread loaf||1 , sliced into halves lengthwise (12 To 16 Inches Long)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened|
|Boston lettuce/Bibb lettuce||1 (As Required)|
|Pear||8 Ounce, ripened and cut into inch thick slices (1 Large Number)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ham slice||1⁄2 Pound, boiled and halved lengthwise (6 Slices)|
|Bing cherries||5 , pitted and halved|
|Canned pineapple chunks||6 , drained and halved|
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and milk and mix well.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise with 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and mix well.
3. Apply butter, mayonnaise mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
4. Place remaining cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big which is fit with a 5 no size nozzle.
5. Cut sliced pear lengthwise into halves, core and toss in lemon juice. Keep aside.
6. Place buttered slices on a chopping board.
7. On the right hand side corner of both slices, place lettuce leaves.
8. Top with pear slices, in an overlapped fashion.
9. Place neatly folded ham slices on top.
10. Pipe out rosettes using the cream cheese and garnish with pineapple halves and Bing cherries.
11. Cut each loaf slice into 6 equal pieces and place on a serving platter.
12. Serve with iced tea of your choice.