Apple Banana and Walnut Open Sandwich
|French bread loaf||1 , sliced into halves lengthwise (12 To 16 Inches Long)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened|
|Tart red apple||1 , sliced, cored and tossed in 1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (For Tossing The Apple)|
|Bananas||2 Medium, inch thick diagonally sliced and tossed in 1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (For Tossing The Banana)|
|Grapes||6 , halved (Red/ Green)|
|Walnuts||10 , halved|
|Crisp lettuce leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Small Bowl, Assorted)|
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well.
2. Apply butter, ½ quantity cream cheese mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
3. Place remaining cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big which is fit with a 5 no size nozzle.
4. Place buttered slices on a chopping board.
5. On the right hand side corner of both slices, place lettuce leaves.
6. Top lettuce leaves with banana slices, overlapping them.
7. Place a walnut on each sliced banana.
8. On the left hand side corner of both slices, place sliced red apples neatly in a overlapped fashion.
9. Decorate with grape halves.
10.Pipe out rosettes using the cream cheese mixture.
11.Use sliced maraschino cherries to garnish rosettes.
12. Cut each loaf slice into 6 equal pieces and place on a serving platter.
13. Serve with iced tea of your choice.