Open Faced Salmon Sandwich
|Enriched white bread slice||1|
|Canned salmon||3 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Tomato glaze||4 Teaspoon|
|Dried chives||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) Cut the bread horizontally into 2 thin slices using bread knife.
2) Place both the slices on a broiling pan.
3) Toast the bread slices lightly.
4) Spread both the slices equally with salmon.
5) Refrigerate the toast until chill.
6) Spoon with partially thickened tomato glaze.
7) Return to refrigerator until chill and set.
8) Serve cold, with a small mixed salad if desired.