Grilled Salmon-Slaw Sandwiches
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Salmon steaks||8 Small|
|Cabbage slaw||2 2⁄3 Cup (42.67 tbs)|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, add salad oil and lemon juice and mix well.
2) Brush both sides of the salmon steaks with the salad oil mix.
3) Wrap each steak in heavy aluminum foil and double fold the edges to seal well.
4) Place the wrapped steaks over the hot coals and grill.
5) Allow to cook for 5 minutes on each side.
6) Unwrap and remove center bone by pushing it out with finger tip.
7) Remove the skin using a paring knife or tweezers.
8) Place a steak and 1/3 cup hot slaw between halves of heated bun.
9) Serve hot.