|Whole wheat bread slice||1|
|Cooked turkey||2 Ounce, sliced (White Meat)|
|Sauerkraut||2 Ounce, drained|
|Swiss cheese||1 Ounce, sliced|
|Dill pickle||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Place the bread slice on a broiling pan.
3) Toast the bread slice lightly.
4) Spread the turkey meat over the toast, and top it with sauerkraut.
5) Cover the bread slice with cheese slice.
6) Bake or broil for 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese melts and heated thorough.
7) Serve warm garnished with watercress and radish roses, with pickle on side.