Cheese Sandwich Fondue
|Enriched white bread slice||1|
|Chinese mustard||To Taste (Mild)|
|Skim milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut the bread horizontally into 2 slices using bread knife.
3) Apply mustard lightly on both the slices.
4) Place cheese on one slice and top with the other slice.
5) Place the bread slices in small heatproof dish.
6) In a bowl, mix together egg, milk, salt and pepper.
7) Spoon the egg mixture over the bread slices.
8) Let the bread soak for 5 minutes.
9) Cover the dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes or until eggs set.
10) Serve hot with a small side salad if desired.