Potato Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
|Potatoes||2 Medium, peeled|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use As Required)|
|Eggs||2 , hard cooked|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||6 Ounce|
|Sweet red pepper/Sweet green pepper||1 Medium|
|Salad dressing/Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use As Required)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
|Worcestershire||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
1. Add potatoes to boiling salted water and cook until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and process through a food processor with medium blade along with eggs, sweet pepper, cheese, and onion.
3. Add mayonnaise to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Add pepper, salt, Worcestershire, and mustard to taste.
5. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions, spread on 4 slices of pumpernickel or whole wheat bread and serve with tomato sauce.