Turkey Or Chicken Sandwich Loaf
|Chopped cooked turkey/Chopped cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated onion||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White bread loaf||1 , sliced (Use Soft Variety)|
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Crumbled blue cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened|
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm) (Use As Required)|
1. Prepare a mixture of turkey, celery, onion, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
2. Arrange 3 trimmed crusts on a foil or wax paper in a row. Butter one side and spread the filling.
3. Repeat the process until all the bread slices are used up and forms 3 stacks of 6 slices each. Press the loaf together.
4. Beat cheeses with milk to a smooth mixture.
5. Cover the loaf top and sides with cheese mixture and chill for 6 to 10 hours.
6. Slice the chilled sandwiches and serve garnished with watercress.
Calories 756 Calories from Fat 546
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g93%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g68.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89 mg29.7%
Sodium 827.8 mg34.5%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.6%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 17 g34.1%
Vitamin A 33.4% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 12.9% Iron 0.82%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet