Turkey Or Chicken Sandwich Loaf
|Chopped cooked turkey/Chopped cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated onion||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White bread loaf||1 , sliced (Use Soft Variety)|
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Crumbled blue cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened|
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm) (Use As Required)|
1. Prepare a mixture of turkey, celery, onion, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
2. Arrange 3 trimmed crusts on a foil or wax paper in a row. Butter one side and spread the filling.
3. Repeat the process until all the bread slices are used up and forms 3 stacks of 6 slices each. Press the loaf together.
4. Beat cheeses with milk to a smooth mixture.
5. Cover the loaf top and sides with cheese mixture and chill for 6 to 10 hours.
6. Slice the chilled sandwiches and serve garnished with watercress.