Easy Club Sandwiches
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked chicken slices/Cooked turkey slices||4|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Broil the bacon until crisp.
3) Slice the tomatoes.
4) Toast four slices of bread on both sides, but toast the remaining slices of bread on one side only.
5)To assemble the sandwiches, spread the untoasted sides of bread with mayonnaise.
6) On a board, place four pieces, toasted side down, and top with the chicken or turkey slices.
7) Cover with the completely toasted bread.
8) Add the lettuce, bacon, tomato slices (reserving some for the garnish) and remaining bread, mayonnaise side down.
9) Press lightly together, then halve diagonally.
10) Garnish with the reserved tomato slices and serve.