Gallo Salami Sourdough Sandwiches
|Italian dry salami||24 (Slices)|
|Sourdough french bread loaf||1 Small (Round And Flat)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Swiss cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded|
|Italian dry salami||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut into juliennes|
|Pimiento stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onions||3 , chopped|
1. Slice the bread loaf horizontally into 3 layers. You can reserve the middle slice for another purpose.
2. On the cut side of the other two slices, spread butter.
3. Place on baking sheet, buttered side up.
4. Toast the bread under a broiler until lightly crisp.
5. In the meantime, in a bowl, combine cheese, dry salami, olives and onions and mix well.
6. Spread the filling on the base layer of the loaf and top with the top slice.
7. Cut into pieces and serve warm.