Stormy Weather Sandwich
|Prepared mustard||8 Teaspoon|
|Rye bread slice||8|
|Swiss cheese||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Corned beef||1 Pound, sliced|
|Sauerkraut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. On each bread slice, spread out one tablespoon of the mustard
2. Layer the corned beef and half of the cheese
3. Add the sauerkraut to the slices of bread and spread it out well
4. Layer the rest of the corned beef, cheese in that order and cover it with the rest of the bread slices
5. On a square griddle pan, place the sandwiches and grill them on medium heat with butter until they are golden brown and toasted.
6. Serve hot and toasted.