Bacon Flavored Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
|Unsalted mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Yeast||1 Tablespoon (Bakon)|
|Low sodium whole wheat bread slice||4 , toasted|
|Ripe tomatoes||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground (As Desired)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lettuce leaves||4 Large|
|Parsley sprigs||1 (As Desired, For Garnish)|
1) In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and Bakon yeast.
2) On each slice of toast, evenly spread 1 tablespoon of this mixture.
3) On the toast slices, arrange all except 4 tomato slices evenly.
4) On each, lightly sprinkle pepper.
5) On top of each sandwich, place a lettuce leaf.
6) With the reserved tomato slices, top the sandwiches.
7) Place each sandwich on a plate and serve fresh, garnished with parsley sprigs.