|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat hamburger buns||4|
1) Use cooking spray to coat a large non-stick skillet.
2) Over moderate-high heat, place the skillet.
3) Add the ground turkey, onion, green pepper and garlic to the skillet and cook till the ingredients have browned. Keep stirring so that the turkey crumbles.
4) Drain properly.
5) Add the catsup, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and pepper to the turkey mixture.
6) Cook the concoction over moderate heat for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
7) Among the hamburger buns, divide the preparation equally.
8) Serve as a snack or main dish with ketchup, mustard and other preferred condiments on the side.