Reuben Sandwich Using Crescent Dinner Rolls
|Deli corned beef||2 Ounce, cut into pieces|
|Shredded swiss cheese||1 Ounce (Use 1/4 Cup)|
|Sauerkraut||2 Tablespoon, well-drained, squeezed dry with paper towel|
|Stone ground mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Egg||1 , beaten (If Desired)|
|Thousand island dressing||1 Ounce (If Desired)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a food processor bowl put corned beef, cheese, sauerkraut and mustard.
3) Cover and process with on-and-off pulses until finely chopped.
4) From the can take out half of dough in rolled section.
5) Keep the remaining half of dough in can in refrigerator.
6) Unroll half of dough and separate into 2 rectangles.
7) Arrange each into 7 1/2 x 5-inch rectangle. Press the perforations to seal firmly.
8) Cut each rectangle into six 2 1/2-inch squares.
9) Spoon 1 teaspoon corned beef mixture on each square.
10) Fold 1 corner to opposite corner shaped like a triangle and press edges to seal.
11) Arrange on ungreased cookie sheet.
12) Using a fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape.
13) Spread the tops with egg.
14) Follow the same process with remaining half of dough and corned beef mixture.
15) Bake for 9 to 14 minutes.
16) Remove immediately from cookie sheet.
17) Serve warm with dressing.