Raisin Sandwich Cookies
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Chopped raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg to it, beating well.
4) Add the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder to the mixture, sifting them together.
5) Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
6) Take a pan and add the ingredients for filling in it.
7) Cook it until they turn soft , remove from heat and mash before letting it to cool.
8) Take a board and sprinkle flour on it.
9) Roll the dough out maintaining a thickness of 1/8 inch (3 mm).
10) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
11) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
12) Spread the filling and sandwich it together before serving.