Chocolate Cream Sandwiches
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Tablespoon (For Binding Dough)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For chocolate cream|
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour along with the salt.
3) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
4) Add the egg with vanilla to the mixture, beating it well.
5) Add the dry flour mixture, stirring it in.
6) Add some milk to make a dough, firm in consistency.
7) Take a board and sprinkle flour on it.
8) Roll the dough out cutting it into any shape you want.
9) Take a cookie tray and butter it placing the shaped bits of dough on it.
10) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes approximately.
11) Take another bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
12) Add the cream and vanilla, stirring until it becomes smooth.
13) Take a small bowl and mix the hot water and cocoa, blending them well.
14) Add it to the cream mixture.
15) Spread the icing on half of the cookies when cool and cover with the other half.
16) Serve as required.