Open Face Grilled Tuna 'N' Cheese Sandwich
|Reduced-calorie mayonnaise||2 Teaspoon|
|Dijon-style mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned tuna||2 Ounce, drained, flaked|
|Celery||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Enriched white bread slices/Whole wheat bread slices||1 , lightly toasted|
|Dill pickle||1⁄4 , thinly sliced|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Ounce, thinly sliced|
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven tray.
5) Broil till the cheese has melted.
6) Serve as preferred.