Grilled Halibut Sandwiches
|Halibut||1⁄2 Pound, cut into 4 servings (6 Ounces Each, 1-Inch Thick)|
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (For Drizzling)|
|Old bay seasoning||2 Teaspoon (Found Near Seafood Counter In Most Markets)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|For zesty tartar sauce|
|Mayonnaise/Reduced-fat mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle relish||2 Tablespoon|
|Dill pickle/Half-sour pickle||1 , finely chopped|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Dill||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chives/2 thin scallions thinly sliced||10 , chopped|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Cayenne pepper sauce||3 Drop (Such As Tabasco Brand)|
|Tomato||1 Large, sliced (Ripe)|
|Green leaf lettuce leaves/Boston lettuce||4|
|Crusty rolls||4 , split|
|Gourmet chips||1 3⁄4 Ounce (Such As Terra Chips In Yukon Gold Onion And Garlic Flavor, 1 Bag)|
1) Preheat nonstick skillet or well-seasoned cast iron grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Sprinkle halibut with oil, season with Old Bay, salt and pepper.
3) Grill on a hot pan for 4 or 5 minutes on each side.
4) In a small dish put melted butter and add juice of 1/2 lemon.
5) In a small bowl add all ingredients for the tartar sauce.
6) Add mayonnaise, sweet relish, chopped dill or half-sour pickle, onion, dill, chives, lemon, and pepper sauce.
7) Mix well.
8) On the grill pan lightly toast buns.
9) In the serving pan, brush bun bottoms and fish with lemon butter.
10) Place tomato and lettuce on the fish.
11) Slather bun tops with tartar sauce and serve.
12) Pass with Asparagus Pasta Salad and fancy chips.