Hot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
|Chicken breast pieces||24 Ounce (Boneless, Skinless, Four 6 Ounce Pieces)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sweet paprika||1 Teaspoon (1/3 Palmful)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon (1/3 Palmful)|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper sauce||4 Ounce (1/2 Cup, Such As Frank'S Red Hot)|
|Bibb lettuce leaves/Lettuce leaves||4|
|Reduced-fat sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Scallions||4 , thinly sliced|
|Blue cheese||1⁄2 Pound, crumbled|
|Celery ribs||8 , cut into sticks|
|Carrots||2 Large, peeled, and cut into sticks|
1) Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) In a bowl take chicken and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder.
3) Drizzle little olive oil over it to coat.
4) Pan grill for 5 minutes on each side.
5) Heat a metal or oven-safe glass bowl and melt butter over low heat.
6) Stir in hot sauce to the butter and mix thoroughly.
7) Take off the chicken breasts from pan and place in the bowl.
8) Using a spoon, coat evenly with the hot sauce mixture.
9) Put chicken breasts over bun bottoms and top with crisp lettuce.
10) Mix sour cream, scallions, and blue cheese.
11) Slather the mixture on bun tops.
12) Serve the sandwiches with the topping.
13) Pass remaining sauce for dipping your veggies.
14) Arrange on dinner plates with Super Stuffed Potatoes and celery and carrot sticks.