Grilled 4 Cheese Sandwiches
|Extra-virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), cracked away from skin|
|Crusty italian semolina bread||8|
|Provolone cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated (Parmigiano Reggiano Or Romano)|
|Asiago cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
1) Shred or grate all the cheeses
2) In a small skillet, cook garlic for 2-3 minutes in butter over medium-low heat.
3) Remove the skillet from heat and place another large skillet on medium-high heat.
4) With pastry brush, brush one side of 4 slices of bread with garlic butter and place the slices in the skillet with buttered side down.
5) Place cheese on top of each slice and evenly distribute the cheese.
6) Top each slice with another slice of bread and brush the top with prepared garlic butter.
7) Grill the sandwiches until toasted and brown by flipping in between.
8) Cut the sandwiches in shpe of traingle from corner to cormer and serve.