Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
|Cooked beef roast||3⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Rye bread slice/4 hamburger rolls||8|
|Barbecue sauce/Chilli sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. To make the sandwiches, arrange 4 slices of bread on work table.
2. Use half the beef, to layer the slices.
3. Spoon the sauce over the beef.
4. Layer remaining beef over the sauce.
5. Cover with remaining 4 slices.
6. Use a paper napkin or wax paper to wrap each sandwich.
7. Heat the sandwiches in the microwave before serving, for about 4 minutes.
8. Unwrap, cut into half and serve hot.